A variety of thoughts from chad loftis

14.11.05

Aside

The last week has been a really rewarding and productive time for me creatively. On Sunday we finished production on the short film series that I wrote earlier this year. It was a really startling and rewarding experience to watch not only the ideas we'd formulated coming to life, but, even more, the dialogue I had written and developed being performed and taken seriously by two professional actors who had no other impetus for working with us than that they believed in the project.

I also had the privelege of seeing a little of my writing published on a respectable arts publishing site. (Check it out here)

The opportunity to have people enjoy my work - even if only in small ways and forums - really gives me courage to keep going on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work Chapm! Nice personal blog. You are a very talented person and I'm glad that you feel enouraged in your art...(sort of!:)

your wife

9:33 am

 
Blogger elnellis said...

hey chad
i couldn't find you on the site. how do i? i'm interested to read what you had published.
cheers
ruthie

ps why "sort of"?

2:09 pm

 
Blogger Lian said...

Thanks Ruthie.
You should be able to get to my page by clicking on the link now. I had to fix it because for some reason the site is acting weird.

The "sort of" is because Erk sometimes struggles with my obsessive nature which tends to focus a little too heavily on whatever I'm working on.

peace

4:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home